What is MOBA you ask? It is known by those of us well versed in the video game realm slang as “multiplayer online battle arena…” And we’re quite excited on what Stefan Ljungqvist, of former JUST CAUSE fame, has in store for us. Monsters and demons galore await you and your PC machine in open battle, where characters are customised to the teeth and the fights are to the death. Sign up now for a chance spot in the closed PC beta, set to take place soon.
From The Press Release:
The high-end next generation MOBA, Deadbreed, is the first release from the Swedish stealth startup. “I wanted to play a MOBA where I could totally customize how my hero looked and, more importantly played, but I couldn’t find one,” explains Stefan Ljungqvist, developer at the Stockholm based studio.
“Talking to friends, I realized I wasn’t the only one wanting this, so we decided to make it. Also, this was our chance to make a darker themed MOBA for hardcore gamers like ourselves and bring in some additional RPG gameplay features.” The response from Deadbreed’s weeks old Steam Greenlight campaign and community feedback indicate that many gamers seem to agree.
“After a decade of making triple A action console games, it feels good to return to your roots,” continues Stefan, who also has a background as a pen-and-paper RPG and miniatures games designer. “It feels great to make monsters again!”
Deadbreed is currently accepting signups for its upcoming closed Beta and is available for PC.
- Tactical 3vs3 battles online versus players or AI combatants.
- Choose your hero from a wide range of night, half and daybreed. Each hero has its own unique set of special abilities and plays differently depending on the way you equip them!
- Heroes level up with matches – Earn experience to rank up the heroes you favor.
- Artifact Items level up and wear down with matches – Earn experience to unlock upgrades and crafting relic slots for your artifacts.
- Summon totem creatures to aid you in battle.
- A team chosen Sentinel becomes the endgame bossfight challenge. The outcome of each match change your status with the Sentinels and affect their power.
- Maps have customizable options like Dungeons, side and PvP-Quests.
Sign up here at The Website…
The Deadbreed team is based in Stockholm, Sweden and can be contacted via the Deadbreed website. More information about the Steam Greenlight campaign can be found by clicking here…
Like what you see? Be sure to also visit Pissed Off Geek too for more news and reviews with a horrific edge. To stay up to date with the latest horror news and reviews from the site be sure to "like" Truly Disturbings's Facebook page and following us on Twitter!