“You’re either living or you’re not. You ain’t little, you ain’t a girl, you ain’t a boy, you ain’t strong or smart. You’re alive.”
These are words of advice given to Lee in Season One of THE WALKING DEAD. They convinced him to teach Clem how to handle a gun…and to keep her hair short. But will the things Clem learned in Season One be enough to keep her alive? Only you can decide, because Season Two is here…
Episode One of Telltale Game’s epic Second Season, THE WALKING DEAD is now available across all platforms.
- Set months after the end of Season One, Season Two continues the story of Clementine as she struggles to survive in a world gone to hell.
- In Season Two, YOU are Clementine; without the strength or experience of an adult, but walkers, bandits and scavengers don’t care. The apocalypse has no pity.
- Your choices and actions will determine your survival, and change the story around you.
- Decisions you made in Season One and in 400 Days will affect your story in Season Two.
- Five episodes begin now and conclude in 2014…
Download Episode One: All That Remains now from the Xbox Games Store, and be sure to check out the Season Pass upgrade – it’ll save you 25% on the rest of the season!
The Above Was Sourced From The Press Release:
Like what you see? Be sure to also visit Pissed Off Geek too for more news and reviews with a horrific edge. To stay up to date with the latest horror news and reviews from the site be sure to "like" Truly Disturbings's Facebook page and following us on Twitter!