Summon the finest warriors of the realm and prepare to do your duty against the dark threat of the vampires, as Blood Knights, the new Hack ‘n’ Slash Action RPG from Kalypso Media, is now available to purchase on the PlayStation®Network. Bravely fight the enemy alone, or enlist the help of a friend to battle beside you in epic Co-op multiplayer.
Blood Knights is available to download now for £11.99/€14.99/$14.99. The game is also available via the Xbox LIVE® Arcade for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and as a digital download for PC. A boxed retail version will also be released the 29th of November.
Set in a medieval fantasy world, Blood Knights features quick, deadly combat, smart team-work and ferocious cooperative monster slaying. View the brand new ‘Co-op’ gameplay trailer now for a look at how you and a friend can take on the monstrous horde together in fast-paced and raucous co-operative combat.
Blood Knights is a hack ‘n slash action – RPG, where the age-old war between humans and vampires is out-of-control and threatens to plunge the world into the abyss. The game combines spectacular combat with RPG elements in single-player or co-op mode. Blood Knights is developed by Deck 13 interactive, who have made a name for themselves with such titles as ‘Venetica’, ‘Jack Keane’ and ‘Ankh’. Set in a mystical version of the Middle Ages, Blood Knights is an exciting story about the Knights Templar and a legendary Vampire Hunter who finds himself bound by blood to the powerful vampire Alysa during a daring mission. The two must work together to break the blood spell and defeat the hordes of evil creatures who stand between them and their goal.
Features of Blood Knights
- Equip yourself with 160 close and ranged weapons and 40 different armour elements to slay monstrous foes
- Quickly swap between two playable characters with differing skillsets, or take on the horde with a friend in thrilling Co-op
- Suck the blood of your enemies in order to power up and unleash devastating vampire powers
- Interact with the environment using your attract and repel skills and enhance your abilities with XP gained through fast and furious combat
- Classic Vampire story narrated with atmospheric cut-scenes, while the multiple choice dialogues will affect and alter the world around you
Now dig on the trailer…
Like what you see? Be sure to also visit Pissed Off Geek too for more news and reviews with a horrific edge. To stay up to date with the latest horror news and reviews from the site be sure to "like" Truly Disturbings's Facebook page and following us on Twitter!