World War Z will invade homes on September 17th. Below we have a look at what the blu-ray will contain. Check it out below.
The movie will also be available as a digital download a week earlier, on September 10th. You can check out the cover to the Blu-Ray inside, and don’t forget World War Z begins its limited IMAX 3D run today in theaters.Paramount and star Brad Pitt are in active development on a sequel to the film, which to date has grossed over $470 million worldwide.
The Blu-ray combo pack of the film will feature an unrated cut of the movie and some exclusive bonus features including…
- “Origins” — The filmmakers discuss collaborating with renowned actor/producer Brad Pitt to create a zombie film the likes of which have never been seen.
- “Looking to Science” — Explore the scientific realities of zombie behavior in nature and learn more about zombies in literature and film.
- “Outbreak” — Go on set with Brad Pitt and director Marc Forster for a behind-the-scenes look at the film’s breathtaking first attack in Philadelphia.
- “The Journey Begins” — Delve deeper into Gerry’s fight for survival during the dramatic escape in South Korea.
- “Behind the Wall” — Explore the epic scene in Jerusalem and discover the incredible logistics of creating the elaborate stunts and crowd sequences.
- “Camouflage” — Experience the final confrontation between Gerry and the zombies and discover the phenomenal scope of the film’s production.
Photo Credit: Entertainment Weekly.
Like what you see? Be sure to also visit Pissed Off Geek too for more news and reviews with a horrific edge. To stay up to date with the latest horror news and reviews from the site be sure to "like" Truly Disturbings's Facebook page and following us on Twitter!