The Walking Dead: 400 Days – a new piece of downloadable content from Telltale Games – chronicles the horrific aftermath of the undead outbreak through the eyes of five new characters as they struggle to survive the first 400 days of the apocalypse.
Playable in any order, the five connected short stories are centered in and around a Georgia truck stop, where players will be thrust into horrifying situations that will test their morals and control the flow of the story through their decisions and actions.
- OUT TODAY – PlayStation Network (North America)
- Wednesday, July 3rd – PC/Mac (Steam, Telltale Games Store, Worldwide)
- Friday, July 5th – Xbox Live (Worldwide)
- Wednesday, July 10th – PlayStation Network (Europe)
- Thursday, July 11th – iOS App Store (Worldwide)
Like what you see? Be sure to also visit Pissed Off Geek too for more news and reviews with a horrific edge. To stay up to date with the latest horror news and reviews from the site be sure to "like" Truly Disturbings's Facebook page and following us on Twitter!