Well…do you? If in fact you do, we have the full list of theaters where you can catch The Frankenstein Theory below. Dig it!
On March 1st, Image Entertainment unleashes The Frankenstein Theory on VOD and across the country in exclusive theatrical engagements. Written and directed by Andrew Weiner, and from the makers of The Last Exorcism comes a boldly original vision of horror…
Synopsis: What if the most chilling novel of all time was actually based on a true account of a horrific experiment gone awry? When he is suspended from his university job for his outlandish ideas, Professor John Venkenheim leads a documentary film crew to the rim of the Arctic Circle in a desperate effort to vindicate his academic reputation. His theory: Mary Shelley’s ghastly story, “Frankenstein,” is, in fact, a work of non-fiction disguised as fantasy. In the vast, frozen wilderness, Venkenheim and his team search for the legendary monster, a creature mired in mystery and drenched in blood. What they find is an unspeakable truth more terrifying than any fiction…a nightmare from which there is no waking.
Image Entertainment proudly announces the following theatrical engagements for The Frankenstein Theory starting March 1st…
- Cedar Rapids — AMC Star Dubuque 18
- Charlotte — AMC Carolina Pavilion 22
- Chicago — AMC Loews Streets of Woodfield 20
- Columbus — AMC Easton Town Center 30
- Dallas — AMC Grapevine Mills 30
- Evansville — AMC Evansville 16
- Grand Rapids — AMC Star Grand Rapids 18
- Kansas City, MO — AMC BarryWoods 24
- Madison — AMC Star Fitchburg 18
- Oklahoma City — AMC Quail Springs Mail 24
- Omaha — AMC Oakview Plaza 24
- Phoenix — AMC Arizona Center 24
- South Bend — AMC Showplace South Bend 16
- Washington DC — AMC Potomac Mills 18
- West Nyack NY – AMC Loews Palisades 21
Like what you see? Be sure to also visit Pissed Off Geek too for more news and reviews with a horrific edge. To stay up to date with the latest horror news and reviews from the site be sure to "like" Truly Disturbings's Facebook page and following us on Twitter!