Scream Factory has been churning out some awesome special editions and first time to DVD films. Now we have a basic outline of what to expect for 2013. Check them out below.
It appears Scream! is going even bigger in 2013. The company’s Facebook page made a “super-sized” announcement revealing some of the horror special editions it’s working on.
These releases make us as giddy as a school girl after prom. I mean come on..The FOG and DAY OF THE DEAD?
Ya we will definitely be watching and picking up these titles for our own collection. We recommend the same for you my dear fiends.
From the page:
The wait is over! We can now officially reveal some really cool and beloved horror classics from the 80s that will be coming from the “Factory” in 2013:
- THE FOG (1980): John Carpenter’s seaside ghostly revenge flick with Adrienne Barbeau and Jamie Lee Curtis. New extras are in the works! First time on Blu-ray.
- THE BURNING (1981): Summer Camp. Garden shears. Tom Savini effects. Need we say more? First time on Blu-ray
- THE HOWLING (1981): Joe Dante’s ultimate werewolf pic with superb Rob Bottin effects. First time on Blu-ray.
- LIFEFORCE (1985): Tobe Hooper’s space vampires and light-show extravaganza finally gets its first ever anamorphic widescreen presentation! First time on Blu-ray.
- NIGHT OF THE COMET (1984): Shopping and zombies highlight this post-Doomsday cult classic. First time on Blu-ray.
- DAY OF THE DEAD (1985): George Romero’s splattery undead classic gets a new collector’s edition with new extras.
Like what you see? Be sure to also visit Pissed Off Geek too for more news and reviews with a horrific edge. To stay up to date with the latest horror news and reviews from the site be sure to "like" Truly Disturbings's Facebook page and following us on Twitter!