That’s right fiends. The fine folks over at Fourth Castle Media have some knowledge when it comes to zombies and they are making sure you do too at this years New York Comic Con. Read on for the details.
- Cinefantastique Presents “Can You Survive a Zombie Apocalypse?” Saturday, October 13th @ 7:45 at the Variant Stage: Cinefantastique, the most respected name in genre journalism since 1970, throws all that out the window for a look at surviving the eventual Zombie Apocalypse. Members of the NJ-based “Zombie Survival Course” will show you what you need to know, right from their actual camp curriculum!Meanwhile, on the show floor, it all happens at the Fourth Castle Media Booth #1669!
- Cinefantastique Magazine celebrates its triumphant return with Cinefantastique’s Ultimate Guide To Zombies! This special 3D issue relaunches the cult favorite magazine this weekend at New York Comic Con 2012 featuring:
– A Checklist of over 600 Zombie Films
– A section on “DIY” zombie films from the ’80s VHS explosion to the digital revolution, interviewing filmmakers, distributors and marketers
– A Walking Dead Episode Guide
– An exclusive look into the upcoming Activision Walking Dead Video Game
– A Visual Checklist of over 100 Zombie Action Figures
– A How To of Zombie Makeup FX
– A 3D Centerfold and MORE!
Not coming to NYCC? You can buy Cinefantastique’s Ultimate Guide to Zombies at the newly relaunched Big Shoppe of Horrors, or you can make an in person pick-up at comic/specialty stores and newsstands across the nation.
Speaking of which, the Big Shoppe of Horrors makes its debut at NYCC 2012 with signature EMCE products like the Create Your Own Zombie Kit, Zombie Survival Kits, Zombie Action Figures and special packets of Heisenberg Blue (wink wink nudge nudge…tell a friend!)
- ON SALE THIS WEEKEND ONLY! EMCE Toys’ Night of the Living Dead Series 2 action figures (Barbara and Karen) for only $10 each! Military Grade Zombie Survival Messenger Bags with a price slashed down to $25 (50% off!) and the always lovable, evil gelatinous henchman of the Tick…the Mucus Tick semi-translucent, super-posable action figure is only $10, the lowest price he’s ever been offered at! We are also celebrating the coming of The Monster Channel; the only 24-7 interactive Horror Channel! Come get a taste of what’s to come, and be sure to visit MonsterChannel.tv for more info!
- The Fourth Castle Media booth will also be stocked with FREE swag from our filmmaking friends! This year’s goodies include:
– Beer-Flavored Lip Balm from American Reunion
– Safe House USB Locks
– Snow White and the Huntsman Tattoos
– T-shirts from the upcoming Warner Brothers creeper The Conjuring
While you are at the booth, grab a ticket for your chance to win a killer DVD or Blu-ray from BBC America! Did you think we’d let this show drop without a healthy dose of “Doctor Who”? Never happen! We’ll be dishing out copies of “The Fades”, “Doctor Who” (new and classic) and “Torchwood” every hour, all weekend long.
For further info on Cinefantastique Magazine, Big Shoppe of Horrors, EMCE Toys or The Monster Channel, hit FourthCastle.com.
Like what you see? Be sure to also visit Pissed Off Geek too for more news and reviews with a horrific edge. To stay up to date with the latest horror news and reviews from the site be sure to "like" Truly Disturbings's Facebook page and following us on Twitter!