Haunted U.S.A.: La Puente, West Covina, and City of Industry California

Why these three cities? Well for one, I live in one of them and another reason why we are covering these cities is that I know more about the paranormal goings on in them than most. Check out the sordid past of my home town below.

LA PUENTE:

Hurley Elementary-Tether Ball Court: The story goes that two kids were at the school playing tether ball around 7pm one night and one of the kids hit the ball so hard the chain wrapped around the neck of the other child and hung her. In fear, the first kid ran off and left the girl to die. It is said that at night one can hear a girl crying from the school and also hear the tether ball chains clinking and making noise when there is absolutely no wind.

Nogales Burgers: Nogales Burgers is a very popular spot for kids and adults to grab a great burger or just much on fries. There have been reports of patrons, after closing, seeing the owners father walk around the shopping center where Nogales Burgers is located.(Consequently, the owners father died in a grease fire many years ago inside Nogales Burger.)

Nogales High School: It is said that the spirit of a young man haunts the school at night and has been seen walking around the quad, or lunch area at night. He is said to be the spirit of a local boy who died on the railroad tracks near the school.

Puente Hills Mall-AMC Theaters: It has been reported that the ghosts of children running and playing can be heard in the hallways of the theater late at night when no one is there.(A little history about the mall; The location where the theater is now used to be a Broadway department store and many employees reported strange goings on while working at night. Hangers moving by themselves, noises coming from air ducts and even a poltergeist that was known to bump into shoppers. The Broadway was torn down in 1996 and replaced by the theater.)

City of Industry:

Pacific Palms Resort: The hills in and around the Pacific Palms hotel and resort are a haven for weird and strange sightings and sounds. Some people claim a serial rapist took children into the hills and killed them there. Others claim that a couple can be seen running through the golf course late at night.(PLEASE DO NOT TRESS PASS AS THIS IS PRIVATE PROPERTY)

West Covina:

Galster Park: This park is actually well hidden and is rarely used by the public. Many local gangs used to take potential members to the park and make them spend the night there to prove they had courage. A serial rapist and murderous used to live in a shack in the park. He was apprehended after a two week search of the area. Many bodies of children and raped women have been discovered here along with a tree that was used in many suicides. In 2008 a paranormal investigation crew tried staying in the park after hours and was chased out by a group of men carrying knives. This place is very real and very dangerous.

South Hills Elementary: It has been reported that three woman who were killed in a car accident, can be seen in front of the school late at night trying to still pick up their kids.

Well, there you have some of the most haunted places in my local area. Come by and visit me sometime wont you?

Like what you see? Be sure to also visit Pissed Off Geek too for more news and reviews with a horrific edge. To stay up to date with the latest horror news and reviews from the site be sure to "like" Truly Disturbings's Facebook page and following us on Twitter!

88 comments for “Haunted U.S.A.: La Puente, West Covina, and City of Industry California

1. Vanessa
    September 25, 2012 at 12:02 AM

The young man who died on the railroad tracks for Nogales High school…did they say his name was Tim he was a close friend of mine.Seeing how he went to that school and the only young guy that happined to in that area. I dont think he would be at that school.

• Melissa
      November 13, 2015 at 11:03 AM

Vanessa, did your friend Tim go to Nogales in the late 80’s?

• nancy
        April 28, 2016 at 8:36 PM

john evans

• Israel delgado
        April 20, 2017 at 8:20 AM

He was at Rincon last year 89-90

• gabriel
      May 4, 2016 at 2:00 PM

I was class of 96 and I think I know him he had a brother who was around he’s age and I think they went to santana . Don’t remember he’s name

• Ryan
      August 28, 2016 at 6:22 PM

I saw that kid when i was 10years old or so.my family was driveing on old Valley that kid was riding his bicycle on railroad tracks and had a headset on. many people stop and where honking there car horn but was too late .

2. June 6, 2013 at 11:54 PM

This story is kind of scary in i actually live in rowland hts nogales and some are true alot of people say that is also true

• Laurel Sayler
      November 12, 2015 at 10:22 PM

I highly doubt that the Nogales story is true, unless it’s the ghost of the kid who was knifed there. I think it happened near the tennis courts. The train kid is true and as I remember it was a suicide, but the kid went to Rincon.

• April 19, 2016 at 4:59 PM

I Remeber him like if it was yesterday the boy that passed away on the rail road tracks was actually a friend from Santana High school he would ride the bus to school every morning we would practically always late to class the day before the accident I remember we got to school early just before the bell rang to go to class I didn’t get a chance to get bf but he did he got his plate and gave it to me he said HERE THIS IS FOR YOU YOU GOTTA EAT BECAUSE YOUR EATING FOR TWO NOW I didn’t understand what he meant but I recived it it was a day to remember for ever that was the last time I talk to him the trird morning as I went to class I didn’t see him but everyone was talking about it he was the one that had gotten run over by the train I was sadden about this he was my Angel 🙏 as he exit the bus with his head phones one he cross the rail roads but this time he didn’t make it we would always cross running cause we both took the same bus we where always late and this time he never made to class he would sit next to me may he now Rest in Beautiful Heaven and I thank him for been the first to let me know I was pregnant and having a boy thank you I ever come across him I would be happy and thankful

• Ruben. Briseno
        April 20, 2016 at 11:37 PM

That true I knew him last name was Kroger

• Israel
        April 21, 2016 at 6:08 AM

Yes I remember that one

3. robin
    August 4, 2013 at 4:05 PM

the Little Theatre of La Puente High School had some very weird things happen. the High School was built in 1919 & this is one of the original buildings, when I was a student there form 67-71 we refused to be alone there at night, you could hear singing, people talking, seats would move up & down like someone was sitting in them.

• steve estrada
      May 15, 2014 at 6:54 PM

My name is steve estrada, when I attened puente high in 1987 I would go to the theatre and you do hear singing , talking & laughter also, when no ones there. I do beleive its haunted

• April 22, 2016 at 10:13 PM

I graduated from Puente Union Hig School ( that wa the name before we became a city ) in 1950, and went to Hudson School from 6th. grade thru the 8th.Never heard a thing about any ghosts.

• Frances Laguna
          November 5, 2016 at 3:06 PM

Dolores my mom also went to Hudson Elementary and Puente HS. I think she went there in late 1940’s and early 1950’s. Her name was Margie Quinonez, after she married my dad it was Covarrubias
          Did you know her?

• Micaela
        April 22, 2016 at 11:18 PM

Is this Alfonso friend steve

• Daniel davis
      July 2, 2014 at 1:20 PM

I currently attend la puente high school and I use to have a class in the theatre. It’s being haunted is still a paramount today. Story goes a girl died there. I was wondering what the story was or if there is any validity to that? My dad attended the same years as you. (Steve Davis)

• Maria
        August 13, 2014 at 3:11 PM

The story about the girl dying in the little theatre was made up a few years back by some teachers who were trying to scare the theatre students during Halloween. It isn’t true. But I definitely have heard laughing and shuffling backstage behind the curtain while rehearsing. And when you first walk in, you do get an eerie feeling in your gut. It’s pretty interesting actually. Keep in mind that the entire school is built over Native American territory. That’s why there’s the statue located between the little theatre and the portables by the softball field.

• rosio
      September 30, 2014 at 3:49 AM

Hi robin my name is michelle ..I would love to have a conversation with you online regards your pist on la puente high school being haunted …it capture my attention and your post sounded interesting I went there in theyear 1994….please reply 🙂 I hope to hear from you …

• Jackie
      November 12, 2015 at 2:24 PM

I went to LPHS from 89-92.. there we lots if stories about the Little Theater. Many don’t know but the theater used to have balconies to the left side of the stage. Rumor back then was a student was pushed off the balcony and landed on the wooden seats (that are still there today) and died. Interestingly enough.. students rarely sit or gather on that side of the theatre and it’s remarkably colder.

• Gil
      November 14, 2015 at 8:22 AM

I went to La Puente High school from 1981 to 1985 and it’s true about the little theater one time I went to see my girl friends rehearsal when some seats went up and down and it got really cold after wards

• Armando A
      December 3, 2015 at 12:58 PM

Actually the school was built in 1915, not 1919.

• June 17, 2017 at 1:32 AM

Omg I noe that story I was in that high school from I think 04 through 07 well my class was 07 n I could be in there cus I would feel very cold n goose bumps on but that one it is true

4. MAC
    January 29, 2014 at 7:41 PM

Galster Park may or may not be haunted but other than the suicide (that’s actually documented), everything is bogus. There’s no documentation of bodies of children being discovered at this park let alone child murderers.

• Kimberly
      November 12, 2015 at 11:59 PM

The children that were murdered was supposed to of occurred in the 1920’s. Tribune had an article about it.

• autumn Mitchell
      April 22, 2016 at 5:51 PM

I’M glad that you clarified that… I remember hearing a lot about that park when i was younger.. I grew up in La Puente… I am now 59 yrs old, and as a matter of fact , come to think of it i think i have been to that park… Is it pronounced Gal- s – ter park?

• Robert
      May 10, 2016 at 3:44 PM

I have spent many of nights at galaster Park reserving it for my children’s birthday parties doesn’t seem haunted except by partygoers and troublemakers

5. Angie Jimenez
    April 10, 2014 at 5:50 PM

I go to Galster Park all the time with my two German Shepherds. There is nothing to worry about. If there was a serial killer who committed crimes, I have only one question, where is the proof? The guy who hung himself, I believe that story seeing how it is well documented. The rest is just rumors. Stupid ones too.

6. Z
    July 18, 2014 at 3:36 AM

I lived in La Puente for 15 years on a cul de sac named Dancer st. In between Amar & Fairgrove Ave. Close to Bishop Amat. We moved to the area in 1982. The house was in disrepair & needed alot of work so coming from a hardworking family the house was being transformed slowly but surely. When the house started to get repaired a lot of stuff started to happen! My uncles who were licensed contractors were experiencing some crazy goings on. One of them was shoved while painting a bedroom wall & he was the only one in the room. A table saw that was unplugged turned on by itself, lights would flicker & light bulbs exploded for no reason. They were always waiting for anything to go wrong & it did. We had the home blessed by our Santero uncle & the activity stopped. A couple of years later We started to notice a shadow like figure that would walk from room to room. I saw it my mother saw it everyone except for my Dad. This spirit was not harmful just very tricky! Keys would be placed on a counter & when you would return they would be gone only to turn up in a place that was no where near where we had put them ect… We moved in 1999 & I know who ever is living there now is most definitely going thru the same haunting! Real talk.

• nita
      November 13, 2015 at 8:59 PM

When you drive in on Dancer is the house on the right had side? There use to be a pool in the back yard?

• Mirella
      November 14, 2015 at 3:53 PM

There are tunnels in the basement of the theater in lp high. I think the were supose to be bomb shelters or something, we went as far as we could very dark and cold. Never heard anything but did get creepy your being watched feelings. As far as haunted actual sightings our old house on the corner of bromley. It’s inhabited by an old lady mother of the first owner who dies in the house, a troubled Cholo who was the son of the owner right before us he died in the corner of Nelson and California in a motorcycle accident, a man all in black who’s face you never see and a baby that cries in the master bathroom. The old lady and the cholo we know about them from a neighbor that bought his house when they were first built do he told us the whole history of the house and thats how we were able to determine the Id of the people we saw in the house.

• Ana
      December 29, 2015 at 7:05 PM

I use to live in La Puente (Bassett) Puente and Amar, From November 1966 to March 2010, the house I lived on was haunted too, I’ve experienced many strange things as well as my mom she felt someone move the foot of her bed, my uncle threw pillows at whatever he saw, I would see shadows coming from the hallway going to the kitchen or our cabinet doors open and shut.. I saw a bright neon light formed of an old lady handed me something it did scared me because at that time i didn’t know what it was , but now I believe it was an angel. But the land of la Puente/Bassett it belonged to the Native Americans.. Now I live in Nashville, TN since 2010..

• S
      April 18, 2016 at 6:39 PM

I lived on that street what house are you talking about

• Olga
      April 20, 2016 at 7:36 PM

That’s by my mom’s house on the corner

• Raul
      April 8, 2017 at 4:55 AM

My friend lives on dancer what’s the address

• Mike Jacobo
      April 29, 2017 at 10:06 AM

Wow! I still live around the block!

7. Alice
    February 11, 2015 at 7:51 AM

Do u know the address of the 2story house on bamboo st in la puente? I live on bamboo st in a 2 story house. Can you help me? I really need to know. Hope to hear from you soon!

• BATV
      October 10, 2015 at 2:52 PM

I remember that place. I live somewhere near it.

• jorge
      November 12, 2015 at 7:43 PM

My friend use to live in that 2 story house on bamboo he moves out like around 07 I belive.. that house gave me the creeps we heard n saw a lot of stuff my friend also told me his uncle use to do a lot of devil worship stuff and also he says he carved something on the floor believed it was the gate to hell..

• Corie
        March 11, 2016 at 12:37 AM

OMG maybe you could tell me about the two story on bamboo I need closure

• Corie
      March 11, 2016 at 12:30 AM

My names Corie I lived there for over three years the two story house on bamboo its possessed with evil spirits get out while you can

• Corina
      March 12, 2016 at 2:06 AM

Get out of that house its full of evil spirits and has a gateway to hell in one of the rooms

• Corie
      March 17, 2016 at 7:09 PM

There’s only one two story house on bamboo the address 16254

• Corie
      March 20, 2016 at 5:23 PM

Hello in Corie who lived in that retrying two story house on bamboo they won’t print addresses on this site for whatever reason but you can email me at [email protected] and I’ll be more then willing to tell you whatever would be of some help to you regarding the house.

• unknown
      April 12, 2016 at 4:56 PM

U lived there ?

8. BATV
    October 10, 2015 at 2:51 PM

These are all made up. The only one true is that I remember someone falling off Pacific Palms Hotel. Anything near Ferrero?
    (Guy says) some where on Bluebonnet there was a birthday party and someone got muderered in the bouncy house.

9. Laurel Sayler
    November 12, 2015 at 10:16 PM

Hurley Elementary School- The tether ball court death really did happen, but it was during the school day and it was a boy. My mom was a teacher at Hurley when this happened and the boy was one of her former students. According to my mom, the boy loved to wrap the tether ball rope around his neck at recess. Usually, the boy was able to unwrap himself and went back to class when recess was over, but the day he died, he got stuck and no one noticed. He was found a little while later when a staff member happened to enter the playground, but by then it was too late and he died.

• RH
      November 13, 2015 at 10:28 PM

I believe it.
      I lived one house away from the School yard, and my house had stuff going on in it. But then again one of my brothers had a problem w/drugs, and summoned Demons a few times.
      He died a very poor person.
      I am now a Christian, and thank Jesus for my freedom from such things!

• Laurel
        November 15, 2015 at 1:48 AM

My mom has told me that story most of my life since he was a former student of hers and was there when it happened.

• Pearl
        May 3, 2016 at 11:07 PM

Amen! God Bless

• Armando
      April 18, 2016 at 10:59 PM

You are correct the story of Hurley elementary happened and it was a boy was my Uncle named Frankie and it was on April 1st he was doing a April fools joke and wrapped the rope around his neck then slipped and really hung himself. That devastated my family and cause one of many Strokes to my Grandfather! I went to school there was hard knowing what happened. Plus that story Nogales high is false I went there very rough high school many fights but no ghosts!!! And the story of Nogales burgers is true was closed almost a year!!!

• Debbie
      April 20, 2016 at 8:37 PM

Hurley and the boy did accidentally hang him self on the teather ball rope. I remember a
      Teacher named Mr Durst tried really hard to save him but it was to late really sad.

• Monty
      April 22, 2016 at 3:08 PM

Do you remember about what year that happened

• Laurel
        August 23, 2016 at 11:29 PM

It was sometime between 1965 and 1977. In 1977, she was transfered to La Seda after she had me. She taught at a few different schools prior to 1977 and I’m not sure of the years she was at each one.

• Christina
          April 21, 2017 at 4:17 PM

I remember your mom at La Seda. I never had her but all the kids said she was soo mean lol

• Jim Garcia
      March 27, 2017 at 7:57 PM

His name was Frankie Bonilla. He was a sweet kid everyone liked. I was there that day. School year of 1967. We all got reseated after resess, me being in Mr. Sullivans room. Mr Durst quickly closed all the doors to the rooms, we learned afterwards.
      Frankies job was to gather up the tether balls after resess. I’m told by a witness that he had the net full of existing balls around his neck, climbed the pole to unhook the rope. He lost his grip and ball caught the bag and broke his neck. Thats how I’m told it happened, but it happened.

10. Vanessa
    November 13, 2015 at 12:35 AM

Galster park is haunted at night u can hear little kids laughing very scary i never went there again

11. David contreras
    November 13, 2015 at 3:55 AM

I lived in West Covina from birth to age 22. They didn’t put the haunted tunnel on grand and holt off the ten freeway. There was a girl murdered in the man tunnels that connect from under the bridge.story is a group of santanic followers kidnapped a lady raped her. While raping they cut and stabbed her. By the end she was headless and stabbed all over. They say if u go there and walk through the tunnel to the other side where she tried to escape three time on separate days on the last day u walk through to the end you will hear her screaming at the top of her lungs in pain but the scream also sounds angry. I believe it because I did it and on the third time I did hear screams. also had two other with me who only went once before that. In the tunnel it has the name of the santanic group that did . I believe also that they brought a demon into this world that night.

• Frank
      November 13, 2015 at 8:58 AM

What tunnel? There’s only the freeway underpass on grand and holt.

12. Frank
    November 13, 2015 at 5:56 AM

Lived around there for years and never heard of or have seen any of that jazz. Besides galaster

• Mike Jacobo
      April 29, 2017 at 10:11 AM

The tunnel all closed up now…it was call “Zelda’s Hole”

13. Jill
    November 13, 2015 at 6:48 AM

Years ago, when I was a Girl Scout, our troop camped over night at Galstler Park. No signs of haunting. Guess the ghosts stayed in that weekend.

14. Sol
    November 13, 2015 at 9:54 AM

Brookdale Walnut… Corner of Colima Rd & Brea Canyon C/O… Anyone work there overnights? My brother claimed it was haunted… Of course , so was his bedroom… And I am not joking. We lived on Arcdale Ave, up the street from Shelyn Elementary. He would see a man shaped figure in a western cut trench coat, standing by his window & closet. The man would disappear by his window & weird things were always happening in that room. I was visiting once & up at 3am on the computed on the room across. I heard my brothers closet open & shut with a loud slam, 3 or more times. He ran outta there, half asleep, in his underwear, yelling at something. Seen some random solid shadows appear, move from the middle of a room & disappear before leaving; with other friends as witnesses. Things have flown off the shelves like someone hit them, but no odd noises. Our house was quiet aside from the slamming closet that one time.,,,, Oh yeah, we had a cat that decided he didn’t want to go into the room for a while & freaked when we forced him in. Can’t remember how long that lasted, or if he stopped going in there all together. I’ve never seen anything in the canyons after hours. I believed growing up, stories were created by adults to keep us youngsters out.

15. Zoila
    November 13, 2015 at 10:42 AM

I grew up in La Puente, I lived in between Amar Rd and Fairgrove, willow and Sunkist. Our house was very haunted. I have had psychic abilities since I was a little girl that I remember my grandmother’s on both sides of my family my mother and sister all have abilitie to see spirit with no trouble. I see solid full body apparition like a regular human being. This went on for many years we never got used to it of course and at times it was rather alarming to see stuff being moved on its own. I never quite found the courage to communicate with it because I didn’t want to be bothered by it but it certainly knew that we could see it. It was a man and he was all over the house. Real talk

• nita
      November 13, 2015 at 9:09 PM

Z I want to say its where my cousin use to live. But not sure. Was the house on the right hand side of the street.

• Eva
      November 14, 2015 at 1:19 PM

Zoila was that on Hayland? (culdesac)

16. Zoila
    November 13, 2015 at 10:42 AM

17. Eve
    November 13, 2015 at 11:17 AM

I’ve been to almost all these places plus I attended LPHS and I used to go hiking by myself at Galater park sometimes even when it was getting dark and never heard or felt anything. I don’t believe in ghost prahu rings until I see one.

18. Jamie
    November 13, 2015 at 12:09 PM

Grew up on Blackwood & Clintwood. I swear a ghost would get in bed with us and breath on us at night. I also never went into the Little theater at Puente alone. If the Pacific Palms Resort was the Sheraton in Industry, that golf course wasn’t haunted we used to run around up there all night.

19. Jenn
    November 13, 2015 at 12:17 PM

You forgot about the “styles for less” in the Eastland shopping center off citrus. You should look in to what happen there before it became the “shopping center”

• Julian
      December 29, 2015 at 1:04 PM

Jenn. Can you tell that story? Sounds interesting.

20. Julio Cornejo
    November 13, 2015 at 1:42 PM

I went to Hurley elementary and giano middle school and Nogales high school. As for hurley its true the chains do cling with no wind as for nogales burger is also true. Theres also a new story of local boy who was hung in giano basketball courts and his spirit is still there also.

21. Syl
    November 13, 2015 at 4:07 PM

Add to the list: the Homestead Museum in Industry and La Puente High School.

22. Scott
    November 13, 2015 at 8:20 PM

Author of Haunted America FAQ listed Brea Canyon Blvd/cut off as one of the most haunted places in So Cal

23. Angel
    November 13, 2015 at 11:30 PM

In Wilson HS apparently the Little Theatre is haunted by a girl who committed suicide when her boyfriend found out she was pregnant in the girls restroom it might be real considering the lights always turn on and off in there. There is also a cursed classroom I hear that all the teachers who worked in there one day just lost it and 3/5 where escorted by the police and fired.

• Laurel
      November 15, 2015 at 1:44 AM

Wilson’s Little Theater is not haunted. I went to Wilson and spent a lot of time in the Theater and nothing ever happened in there. A girl did kill herself because she was pregnant, but she hung herself in a closet in her home. I knew her and her sister. None of the classrooms are cursed.

24. CY
    November 14, 2015 at 6:14 PM

What about the notorious Turnbull Canyon? Both my husband, friends, and even coworker saw ghosts there. The boy who died at the train tracks had a headphone on and didn’t hear the train coming and he attended Rincon middle school not Nogales. He was a really nice guy, kinda quiet, I don’t think he suicided.

• MF
      January 3, 2017 at 7:07 PM

There was a girl dragged through Turnball in the early 2000s. She was strangled and dragged from the vehicle. She was my friend’s friend and she had to have a closed casket. It was supposed to be a drug related thing.

25. November 19, 2015 at 4:52 AM

Classic

26. December 24, 2015 at 6:39 AM

I like it very much…

27. Officer Dave
    April 21, 2016 at 6:48 PM

I live and work in some of these areas. I can list at least 12 different spots in W.C where people lost their lives. You can almost feel the death in those areas. Galster Park is bogus for sure. There was not serial killer who dumped bodies in the hills of Pacific Palms. However, there a few bodies dumped along Hacienda back in the 70’s and 80’s in H.H. Look it up. If you REALLY want a good place with a long history of sightings go to Founders Park in Whittier. It was a cemetery back in the 1800’s. When they built the park they removed ONLY the grave stones. Not the bodies. My father, as a child, heard stories of sightings in that park. You still can. Check it out.

28. Valerie
    April 28, 2016 at 7:32 PM

I believe it 100%. I was born and raised in La puente. And I have seen, felt, and heard so much paranormal activity since I was a lil girl. From what ive heard La Puente and surrounding areas used to be Indian burial grounds.

29. m.e
    May 28, 2016 at 12:09 AM

dont remember what year but i know a long time ago a lil girl …stephanie i believe was a student at workman elementary…she died of cancer….well when i was in high school a few friends and i were messing around with the ouija board and asked to speak with someone we knew….it gave us name of stephanie….we had forgot about that and were like ya whatever dont know neone by that name who died…it began to spell out tree….soon as we seen last e on board we jumped and broke board…never messed with it again.because we remembered how at that time we planted a tree for her behind miss pratt room # 7..and at night sometimes i walk through school and when im by tree i hear crying can barely hear it but ive tooken more than one person there at night and some hear it as well very trippy….

30. joseph king
    June 9, 2016 at 10:36 AM

Lol. I was a sub custodian at La Puente high and worked the 2 to 10:30 shift and never heard felt or seen anything out of the ordinary. I even went under the little theater where the old bomb shelter is. The school was built in 1915.

31. Andrea melgar
    July 19, 2016 at 6:20 AM

Well in la puente california i forcefuly was taken from my house and its now 4 30pm and two woman who come almost everyday whom have family unlike me sit in a room with a man and 24 hours a day sit and gossip as if they were possed. See even tho sum would blame it on meth i as a meth user know it has nothing to do with that. They can even sit there watching a woman and animal get beat and laugh. Manson family all over again. These people or aliens or entities are really a piece of work funny thing is there limited on there ability to think and limited on there sayings. Yet i have a problem wow! How to pray for that

32. Planz
    September 22, 2016 at 10:50 PM

The Hurley Elemtary story is real.Im currently in 6th grade and everyone has been talking about the tether ball thing. Even one of the teachers named Ms.Gardea said that it was true One time when i was about to get out of options at 6 i walked to the 4 tether ball poles and i can hear them moving.The tether ball poles are by a green wall and a couple feet away from thr field.I have gone to Hurley For 7 years since preschool and i have geard the same story more than 100 times.Trust me there is alot more haunted places in la puente.My house is also haunted.In my mobile home park (they are private houses) we have a park down the hill from where i live i would say 80 yards and in that park at night u can see ghosts or spirits walking and running on the field.

33. Kimberly Reyes
    June 9, 2017 at 7:26 PM

Nothing on the 666 house???

34. Babs
    August 29, 2017 at 1:35 PM

I grew up on League Ave near Amar and Orange in La Puente. Every person I knew in my neighborhood had weird shit that would happen almost daily. Including in the house we lived in. There is DEFINITELY something about La Puente that is not right. I heard the Indian burial ground enough times to think maybe that there is some truth around it. Does anyone have any links?