Kalypso Media has announced for The Dark Eye: Demonicon, which imagines a magical realm where both demons and humans exist, although not in perfect harmony. Imagine that! Read on for the details and a press release.
The game is currently scheduled for a first quarter 2013 release for Playstation 3, Xbox 360 and PC.
About The Dark Eye: Demonicon:
Demonicon is a thrilling action-RPG set in the extraordinarily popular universe of “The Dark Eye”, a richly crafted fantasy world beloved by fantasy gamers throughout the world.
Demonicon tells the tragic story of a brother and sister who become pawns of sinister forces in a world of cruelty and depravity. In this bleak yet magical world, their affection is both a blessing and a curse. Both are constantly threatened by mortal danger and demonic temptation and must find a way through their tortured lives by facing serious moral decisions. Their common destiny will determine that of the entire continent and will be decided by the choices they make. Hordes of fiends block their way to freedom and peace, and only through battle and magic will they truly become free of the darkness.
- A third-person action-RPG featuring brutal melee attack combos and dazzling magic spells
- Powerful storytelling with an elaborate narrative rich with twists, as well as believable conflicts and ethical decision-making opportunities
- Action-packed battles, where pin-point timing and clever tactics play important roles
- Unique magic system: a dark talent grants the player devastating mystical powers
- Important events in Demonicon will be part of “The Dark Eye” universe’s state-of-the-art 3D visuals using the powerful “Vision” engine
For more information on the game, check out the official Kalypso Media website.
Like what you see? Be sure to also visit Pissed Off Geek too for more news and reviews with a horrific edge. To stay up to date with the latest horror news and reviews from the site be sure to "like" Truly Disturbings's Facebook page and following us on Twitter!